So, for those of you who didn’t know already, May the Fourth is Star Wars Day. You know… May the Fourth Be With You? One of my favorite horrible puns.
Anyway. Here are five things to do for May the Fourth… Have fun!
1. A Star Wars marathon. Duh. What else would you do on Star Wars Day, if not a Star Wars movie marathon?
-Haven’t seen them before and have limited time? Stick with the originals, Episodes IV, V, VI. They’re much better, in my opinion.
-Seen them a billion times already? Watch them again. Or you can go with one of the other ideas. But whatever you do, don’t watch Star Trek. Today is for Star Wars.
2. Cosplay. You don’t need to go all out. Han Solo, for example, is a pretty simple one. Plus, the genderswapped versions look really nice.
3. Come up with some corny Star Wars puns of your own. Like Ham Solo.
Or Adobe Wan Kenobi.
Or any of these.
Sorry. I’ll stop now.
4. Play the X-Wing Miniatures game. The ultimate of nerdiness? Combining your favorite sci-fi movie with an awesome strategy game. Plus, it’s fun.
5. Check out the cast for the new movie, and predict what it’ll be like.
Here’s the list.
And here are a couple of ideas about it.
So, anyway. Happy Star Wars Day! Have fun 🙂