I was tagged to do the first one by Elly @ A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts (she has a lovely blog, and you really ought to check it out). The second one was created by Chloe @ Free as a Girl With Wings, although I wasn’t tagged to do it by anyone in particular. Anyway, here goes!
Tag One (From Elly)
1. What do you want for Christmas?
Doc Martens, mostly. I’ve wanted a pair for years, and I’m probably getting them this year.
2. Do you look out the window on Christmas Eve and wonder if you can see Santa’s sleigh or a shooting star?
I used to look for the reindeer (Who cares about Santa? I want to see Rudolph), but not any more.
3. What shape of chocolate did you get in your advent calender today?
We didn’t get chocolate advent calendars this year (horrifying, I know).
4. What did you put on your tree?
We’re decorating it tonight. We usually do lights and a heck of a lot of various ornaments, though.
5. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I like Jingle Bell Rock a lot. For some reason Feliz Navidad has been stuck in my head for the last couple days, though.
1. What is your favorite book to read during Christmas?
Anything, really. I’m not that picky. Olive the Other Reindeer is pretty nostalgic for me, though.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Elf. Seriously, I love that movie so much.
3. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Oh gosh I’m horrible at these “memories from your past” thing. I always go blank the moment I see them. Ummm. Decorating the tree, I guess. Especially when I was littler and it was like “OH MY GOSH CHRISTMAS IS COMING THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER GUYS”. It isn’t like that anymore. Getting older sucks.
4. What is your favorite Christmas scene from a book?
I honestly have no idea.
5. What is on your Christmas list this year?
Doc Martens, a couple trade paperbacks of my favorite comics, fandom t-shirts, and Amazon gift cards. Y’know. The usual.
6. If you could travel to a place to spend Christmas, where would it be? It can be fictional or real.
HOGWARTS. Is this even a legitimate question? Like, who doesn’t want to spend Christmas at Hogwarts?
7. What is your favorite Christmas food?
Anything with peppermint. I love peppermint so much.
8. Are you a good Christmas shopper/do you like Christmas shopping?
Not especially. Buying presents for people is hard for me. I’m always worried that they won’t like what I get them.
9. When does your family/you buy a tree?
First weekend or so of December.
10. Do you decorate your house [inside and out] for Christmas? To what degree?
Yeah. Not a whole lot, and we decorate more inside than outside.
I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but if any of my followers want to do this, go ahead!