I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Justina Luther @Welcome to My Imagination (Thank you SO much)! This is my first ever blog award, and I seriously can’t emphasize how excited I am right now. But anyway…
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
Seven facts about me:
- I’m fourteen, almost fifteen, years old.
- I have a pet bearded dragon named Sydney.
- I’ve always loved writing, but really got into it in sixth grade.
- I just got my braces off a couple of months ago.
- I love costume and character design.
- I’ll be taking an art class at my local college next semester.
- One time I chipped my tooth by walking our dog with a bungee cord while wearing roller skates. Yes, really. Holy stupid decisions, Batman.
- A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
- Free as a Girl With Wings
- Musings from Neville’s Navel
- Twist in the Taile
- Where Books Never End
Thanks again for the nomination!