I initially intended to review Eleanor and Park yesterday, but it didn’t work out (meaning I got sick and decided to marathon Agents of SHIELD instead). Hopefully, though, the review will be up soon (spoiler alert: I LOVED it).
But anyway. Thanks you SO MUCH to Galloping Free for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! It means a lot to me.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
What’s your favorite color and why?
I like dark colors. Navy blue, dark purples and greys, you get the picture. I’m not entirely sure why, though. They just… look pretty?
What’s your favorite quote of all time?
That’s… a hard question. But I’ve always liked this one…
Fun fact: It wasn’t actually Galileo who said that, but it’s pretty commonly miscredited to him. The quote is actually from a poem about Galileo called The Old Astronomer to His Pupil by Sarah Williams.
(I like stars, in case you haven’t picked up on that already)
What’s your favorite food to eat when you’re feeling upset?
Chocolate. It keeps the dementors away.
What’s the song that inspires you most?
Oh gosh that’s a seriously hard question. Maybe Centuries by Fall Out Boy, though? (Yes, I talk about this song a lot. No, I don’t care.)
Or the Bob the Builder theme song. I find it pretty inspiring. WE CAN BUILD IT!
If you could learn any language in the world (regardless of time and effort) which language would you learn?
Latin, probably. I’d really love to learn Latin. It would also be cool to learn Irish, though, since I have a lot of Irish ancestry.
THAT’S A REALLY HARD QUESTION. But… probably Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
If you could write any book in the world (regardless of how well you knew the subject matter) then what book would you write?
What genre do you enjoy reading/ writing in the most?
I like writing contemporary with a science fiction or fantasy twist (mostly because it’s fun and it’s what I’m good at). Same goes for reading, I think. I also like to read historical fiction as well.
Have you ever had peach molasses?
- What’s the saddest book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your favorite animal, and why?
- Would you rather write a best selling book that everyone loves but you, or write a book that only you love?
- What’s your opinion on potatoes? (Yes, this is a very important question. It’s for research purposes.)
- What’s the longest amount of time you’ve spent marathoning a movie/ TV series?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite word? (The way it sounds, the meaning, whatever. Just your favorite word, for any reason.)
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (Disregarding costs and such)
- What’s the last song you listened to?
Thanks again for the nomination!