Thank you to Elly (I finally spelled your name right!) at A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! I know that I just posted about an award, but honestly, these posts are really quick and easy to write, and I’m pretty busy right now. Sorry… I hope you don’t mind.
But anyway. Let’s get started, and hopefully I’ll have some more original posts up soon!
- Thank the person awarding you.
- Paste the Blog Award on your page.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 others.
Ten random facts:
- I’m going to be in a school play in May. We’re doing a bunch of scenes from different Shakespeare plays, and I’m playing Celia in As You Like It and Alice in Henry V. My parts are kind of small, but that’s actually pretty nice because I’m busy enough as is.
- My class is also taking a field trip to the Shakespeare Festival in Oregon!
- I’m kinda trying to get at least a vague idea of what I’d like to do with my life, and my ideas all have a pretty wide scope. I’d love to be an author, although I’m not really sure whether I would want that to be my full time job or not. Editing is kind of fun, but again, I don’t know if I enjoy it enough to make a living out of it. And lately, I’ve started to kind of daydream about being in a band- I’d really love to inspire people in the same way that the bands I love inspire me. But again, I’m not sure how likely that is.
- I’m working my way through Parks and Recreation (very slowly) right now and really enjoying it!
- I love traveling, and I’d really like to do it more often! I went to Ireland a little less than two years ago, and I’ve been to Hawaii a few times.
- A couple of days ago, I painted my nails for the first time in years. They’re red, and they’re chipping by now, but they look really pretty. I actually kind of like how they look better when they’re chipped.
- My thumb is double jointed, which basically means that I can bend it really weirdly.
- When I was in fourth grade and had braces, the orthodontist would give me these little plastic boxes of wax that I could use to keep the wires from scratching. I would empty the boxes and then turn them into little tiny terrariums and keep pillbugs in them and then put them in my desk.
- My socks almost never match. Sometimes I’ll even pair a knee sock with an ankle sock. It seems kind of lazy but the truth is that I’m just extremely fashion forward.
- I’ve recently started watching Dan and Phil after a ton of recommendations from friends. I’ve only seen a couple of their videos so far but they’re really funny and I’m really enjoying them.
Nominations (sorry if some of you have already been nominated!): The Book Hugger, Science, Books, and Silly Things, Clockwork Desires,Galloping Free, Books, Tea, and a Onesie, Horse Feathers, Diary of a Teen Writer,Where Books Never End, A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts, A Twist in the Taile, Ravings of a Dead Poet, The Writing Hufflepuff