So, I’ve decided to try doing playlists as a weekly feature. I’m going to try it out this month, and if you guys like it, I’ll keep doing it. Let me know if you like it, or if you want to see more or less! Any feedback would be really helpful. I’ll be posting the playlists on YouTube for now.
This week, I decided to do a feel good kind of playlist- music that cheers me up and makes me feel like dancing, even when I’m sad or angry. Basically, sad songs that sound happy. Enjoy!
- Coast (It’s Gonna Get Better) by Patrick Stump
- Hallelujah by Panic! at the Disco
- Empty Gold by Halsey
- I am not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds
- Fast in my Car by Paramore
- Favorite Record by Fall Out Boy
- Hell and Back by Tonight Alive
- Paint You Wings by All Time Low
- The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens
- Not Today by twenty one pilots
- Party Poison by My Chemical Romance
- Ghost by Halsey
- Basket Case by Green Day
- Missing You by Fall Out Boy
Are there any songs you would add to this list? And remember to let me know what you think of these playlists!