Last month, I decided to try doing a new blog feature- a weekly playlist post. It was a lot of fun, and actually pretty popular, too. I got a lot of comments with people sharing their own favorite songs, and that’s exactly what I was going for!
Then, Chloe from Free as a Girl With Wings had a really awesome idea- I could turn the playlists into a blog link up! I think it would be a lot of fun and encourage just what I had intended- people sharing and discussing their favorite music.
- This will probably be a bi-weekly feature- I’m going to try this as a link-up this month, and if it works, we’ll keep it. If not, it may become weekly or monthly.
- Assuming that it stays as a bi-weekly feature, the theme and my own playlist will be posted every other Monday, starting tomorrow.
- I make an album cover-y graphic for each playlist. You’re welcome to use mine or make your own, whichever you prefer.
- If you want, you can post your playlist on Spotify, 8tracks, YouTube, or whatever else works for you, and link to that from your blog.
- You may use whatever music you want, but if it contains explicit language, please mention that in your post!
- This isn’t really required, meaning I won’t kick you out or anything if you don’t do it, but try to listen to and comment on a couple of other people’s playlists as well. The intention of this is to encourage the sharing of people’s favorite music!
- Have fun!