Music Monday is a bi-weekly blog link up to encourage the sharing and discussion of people’s favorite music. Join in to share your own music and find new songs to listen to! A new theme will be posted every other Monday.
So, welcome to the second Music Monday! The last one was a pretty big success, so I’m hoping that this one will go well too. This time, the theme is nostalgia, which is kind of open ended. It can mean songs that you listened to when you were younger, or songs that bring back memories, or however else you interpret it! Just like last week- it’s up to you, as long as you stay within the topic and have fun!
- This will probably be a bi-weekly feature- I’m going to try this as a link-up this month, and if it works, we’ll keep it. If not, it may become weekly or monthly.
- Assuming that it stays as a bi-weekly feature, the theme and my own playlist will be posted every other Monday, starting tomorrow. You can post your own playlist any time between the day the theme is posted and the day the next theme will be posted.
- I make an album cover-y graphic for each playlist. You’re welcome to use mine or make your own, whichever you prefer.
- If you want, you can post your playlist on Spotify, 8tracks, YouTube, or whatever else works for you, and link to that from your blog.
- You may use whatever music you want, but if it contains explicit language, please mention that in your post!
- This isn’t really required, meaning I won’t kick you out or anything if you don’t do it, but try to listen to and comment on a couple of other people’s playlists as well. The intention of this is to encourage the sharing of people’s favorite music!
- Have fun!