Music Monday is a bi-weekly blog link up to encourage the sharing and discussion of people’s favorite music. Join in to share your own music and find new songs to listen to! A new playlist theme will be posted every other Monday.
It’s time for the third Music Monday! I feel like this one will be a lot of fun- the theme is “crush”! As usual, it’s really open ended. Wanna make a feel good playlist about falling in love? Or something more bittersweet? It’s up to you! You could even make a playlist about crushing your enemies, if that’s more your thing. Just interpret the topic however you want, make a playlist, and have fun!
- This is a bi-weekly feature. New themes will be posted every other Monday. You can post your own playlist any time in between the day the theme is posted and the day the next theme goes up (it doesn’t need to be a Monday).
- I make an album cover-y graphic for each playlist. You’re welcome to use mine or make your own, whichever you prefer.
- If you want, you can post your playlist on Spotify, 8tracks, YouTube, or whatever else works for you, and link to that from your blog.
- You may use whatever music you want, but if it contains explicit language, please mention that in your post!
- This isn’t really required, meaning I won’t kick you out or anything if you don’t do it, but try to listen to and comment on a couple of other people’s playlists as well. The intention of this is to encourage the sharing of people’s favorite music!
- Have fun!
Listen to it on Youtube
- You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews
- First Date by Blink-182
- Summertime by My Chemical Romance
- Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low
- The Only Exception by Paramore
- The Kids Aren’t Alright by Fall Out Boy
- Ghost by Halsey
- Falling For You by Weezer
- Alone Together by Fall Out Boy
- A Daydream Away by All Time Low
- Crushcrushcrush by Paramore
- Seaside by The Kooks