Music Monday is a bi-weekly blog link up to encourage the sharing and discussion of people’s favorite music. Join in to share your own music and find new songs to listen to! A new playlist theme will be posted every other Monday.
First off just let me say: THIS IS LATE I’M SO SORRY. I’ve been busy, and I’m sick, and a bunch of stuff piled up and I just wasn’t able to have this post written by yesterday. So… oops. Anyway, the theme this time is Back to School. Middle school, high school, college, Hogwarts, anything goes. As usual- interpret it however you want, and have fun!
- This is a bi-weekly feature. New themes will be posted every other Monday. You can post your own playlist any time in between the day the theme is posted and the day the next theme goes up (it doesn’t need to be a Monday).
- I make an album cover-y graphic for each playlist. You’re welcome to use mine or make your own, whichever you prefer.
- If you want, you can post your playlist on Spotify, 8tracks, YouTube, or whatever else works for you, and link to that from your blog.
- You may use whatever music you want, but if it contains explicit language, please mention that in your post!
- This isn’t really required, meaning I won’t kick you out or anything if you don’t do it, but try to listen to and comment on a couple of other people’s playlists as well. The intention of this is to encourage the sharing of people’s favorite music!
- Have fun!
Pump-up, energetic indie-pop and alternative to help you stay positive and keep from falling asleep during math class.
- New Americana by Halsey*
- Pity Party by Melanie Martinez (The Feels Remix)
- Queen of Peace by Florence + the Machine
- Roots by Imagine Dragons
- Don’t Wait Up by Robert DeLong
- Keep On Keepin’ On by Travie McCoy ft Brendon Urie
- The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
- Seventeen by Alessia Cara
- 101 by WALLA
- Circles by Machineheart ft Vanic
- What You Know by Two Door Cinema
- Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
- Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens) by New Politics*
- I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons
- Ways to Go by Grouplove
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- War Paint by FLETCHER
- West End Kids by New Politics
Songs marked with an asterisk (*) contain curse words and/or mention drug use